The Estate Whim Museum Store features a wide range of local and West Indian crafts, furniture, maps, art prints, books, gifts, jewelry and souvenirs.
- Landmarks Society License Plates
- Table linens
- Bah'n Ya Collection
- Crucian Traditions
- Madras cloth
- Candies: dundulsa, lassinga, peppermint and coconut & ginger sugarcakes
- Guavaberry liqueur
- Tarts: guava, pineapple, coconut and guavaberry
- Books about St. Croix and Virgin Islands history and people
- Music CDs, including: Gylchris Sprauve, Tony Lebron, and Stop the Bleeding Foundation's "Believe"
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Wednesday through Saturday
(340) 772-0598: SCLS Main Office