|Event: '26th Estate Whim Museum Antiques And Collectibles Auction & Fair' || |
Antiques Auction & Fair
West Indian, American & Continental furniture, reproductions, collectibles and lots of "smalls." Something for everyone!
Date: Sunday, March 04, 2012
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Contact Info: Call (340) 772-0598
The 2012 Auction has Something for Everyone!
Featuring West Indian & American Antique Furniture, Fine Art, Art Reproductions, Collectibles, & Lots of "Smalls"
With Auctioneer Jeff Jeffers, CEO and Principal Auctioneer at Garth's Auctions, Arts & Antiques in Delaware, Ohio
Download the 2012 Catalog:3.09 MB
- An exceptional antique Crucian four poster bed, cupping table, four Dove paintings, a Jean Merwin painting, and many other fine pieces of West Indian furniture
- Book signing by authors Dr. Michael Connors and Mr. Phillip Sturm
- Food and drink sales begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Silent Auction begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Whim Antiques Sideshow from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
With Philip Sturm, Michael Connors and David Hayes.
$10 admission — register at the Whim Antiques Sideshow sign-up table.
- Antiques & Collectibles Market, Museum Open House and Museum Store Open,
Demonstrations & Book Signing from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Live Auction begins at 12:00 noon
Jeff Jeffers, Auctioneer at Garth’s Auctions. Auction lasts approximately 2 1/2 hours.
Winning bidders may begin picking up items after paying at cashier.
- Cash Bar all day
$10 Admission includes Bidder Registration and Catalog